1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-Ejaculatory Orgasms, How To Practice?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by TheCrazyThingIs, Jun 29, 2018.

1. farmboi

farmboi Fapstronaut

[Hello world! My first post!]

So, for my want to have an orgasm without releasing semen I experimented listening to one of those binaural beats videos on YouTube last week (started nofap in December). I had a bit of that spirit-leaving-the-body kind of experience but felt that the orgasm wasn't complete, nor nearly as strong as the usual ejaculation. So, I'm not even sure if I actually had a dry orgasm.

But anyway, I quickly realized after that this might be one form of relapse (even if I didn't come) and I felt bad about it. Somehow that day I felt a drop in the energy. I lost some spunk. Or perhaps it's something psychological because I felt guilty? I just kept myself upbeat knowing that at least I didn't lose a drop of fluid.

The old energy/intensity I know has now come back and I intend to keep it that way. No more binaural beats!

---
    Oh, I forgot to mention that I was able to do non-ejaculatory orgasm (perhaps twice) in my highschool years. It was just an experimentation (because I wanted to do a second-round) and was successful. I just remember stiffening my body really hard and it worked! Not sure if I could do it the same way now- am 36.

2. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

I was thinking about that, but I'm worrying that I could have fantasies though. Should I not do them then?

3. farmboi

farmboi Fapstronaut

I'd advise not to. It made me super hard and almost edging. It could seriously lead you to ejaculation if you give in.

4. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your response. It's too risky.