1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoNutNovember Who's In?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Muhammad21, Oct 31, 2022.

1. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Go, go, go guys! Only couple of days left! Stay focused! :emoji_muscle:
    I might not be in anymore, but I can still cheer you up! :p

NICEDUDE, RogueLeader and The seeker like this.
  3. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Day 29 out of 30 96%
    Down the home straight so to speak.
    I realise that trigger management are the most important issues in dealing with NoFap. I've come to realise that I tend to resort to faping when I'm bored, angry, not knowing what to do with myself, stressed, aroused or curious. Thetefore, the trick is to replace fap with other activities that will take me where I want to go when I'm feeling such emotions.

NICEDUDE and RogueLeader like this.
  4. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

Well said! I know I am going to have urges and triggers and I need to plan accordingly!...some things I've used so far are motivational/inspirational YouTube videos (especially Mark Queppet stuff), 10-20 minutes of cardio (I have a rowing machine I really enjoy at home), calling a friend/relative to talk about anything, and reading/viewing some educational material on something I'm really interested in (I'm currently studying to change careers and become an electrical apprentice).

Ūruz and The seeker like this.
  5. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

Day 29! Looking forward to starting a December challenge!...but focusing on finishing these last couple of days of the current month strong first.

Ūruz and The seeker like this.
  6. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Let's go guys! Just one more day left—99% there—you can do it! :emoji_muscle:

The seeker and RogueLeader like this.
  8. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

9. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

It is the final day.
    The main lesson I learnt is that I should own my urges and triggers instead of them own me; rather than trying to avoid all temptations what so ever. The fact is that is impossible. We live in a world where no matter how hard you try, temptation and triggers are everywhere. It's how I handle the temptations and triggers that will decide whether I manage to make the life enhancing changes to my life. I do believe the best antidote there is to fighting these temptations is three fold, firstly, find someone to love, secondly , find something to do, and thirdly, find something to live and hope for. I will strive for that on a daily basis.

Good luck everybody

NICEDUDE, Ūruz and RogueLeader like this.
  10. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
    The seeker, NICEDUDE and RogueLeader like this.
  12. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

Day 31! Thank you my friends for all of the support, inspiration, and motivation!...next up: December!

The seeker and Ūruz like this.
  13. Muhammad21

Muhammad21 Fapstronaut

Who's in again this year?

NICEDUDE and Talz like this.
  14. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

15. Muhammad21

Muhammad21 Fapstronaut

16. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

This challenge began my sober journey from sex/pmo addiction last year. I'm now one year clean. Very grateful for all of the factors (including this challenge group) that assisted me in this progress of becoming a better version of myself.

Ūruz and Muhammad21 like this.
  17. Muhammad21

Muhammad21 Fapstronaut

Congratulations. Hope to say the same about myself. Any advice?

18. TheLinari

TheLinari Fapstronaut

19. Muhammad21

Muhammad21 Fapstronaut

Already 1 day clean here, boys. Would be great if everyone reports daily or as often as they can. Let's do it together