Noo-tropics|Herbs and supplements that help recover the body But do Not make you horny

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jul 18, 2018.

Do you use herbs|supplements / noo-tropics in your reboot?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I used to, looking to get back to it

25.0%
  4. I used to, not looking to get back to it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I am looking to

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Any supplements or herbs that would help to recover the body, immune system, brain functioning, hormonal balance and strength, etc. that would not induce horniness? I mean some of them, help your immune system and hormones and all that. But seriously it's a bit like taking vi**ra with some them :)

(+)
    For example Vitamin C and it's friend enzyme Rutin induce horniness. Over time your system get's healed a bit and you get used to it. But still, don't take too much :)

Similarly Zinc, people taking 100mg a day, very horny.

I have also taken Schizandra and Rodhiola tinctures and experienced some crazy horniness.

Apple cide vinergar and baking soda, especially the latter, made me horny.
    (-)
    However, Magnesium I haven't noticed any. Boron, only increased mental lucidity of some kind. (by the way, these and zinc help with anxiety ;).

B-Complex or just B6 vitamin, someone made a thread recently, on the forum, that it helps with reducing post-orgasm tiredness or inflamation or something similar. I haven't noticed horniness induced from it.

Coconut oil, honey, raw cacao, ghee, peanut butter (very popular with bobybuilders), vitamin E (I take a good supplements with all 8 enzymes of the vitamin in natural form), reishi mushroom extract (this one just helps with grounding emotions), he shou wu|fo-ti are 'safe' as well, and really help with making you feel better, more energy, etc.

-------
    I'm looking into getting pine tree pollen tincture and Wheat/Barley grass juice. Anybody have experience with them, do they make you hornier?

2. BestVersionToday

BestVersionToday Banned

I use nootropics but not for reboot

horny nerd likes this.