1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

North Korea Should Destroy It's Nuclear Weapons...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

All the worlds governments are hijacked by globalist and pushing for a one world government they cause chaos and the bring in order that they want because people are looking to them for solutions. I believe in God he is love and we were all born in his image and elitist steer us from this truth by playing on are fears that's what I believe. There is no winner in war especially nuclear war. So I think everything we see on the news on these matters are very contrived I don't care what others think at this point every since rebooting I've been in tune with myself spiritually and fallout members think I'm taking crazy when I say things like this oh well. North Korea isn't a real threat to u.s. but propaganda is one hell of a drug

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Tranhumanism is rampant

3. I've always made the same argument. Our country has a track record for being shady as fuck and has no business anywhere near the moral high ground on any subject. I have to shake my head when they start talking that shit. The US is the only country that actually used nukes on people in the past and goes around talking about who shouldnt be allowed to have them. The world would probably safer if someone forced the US to disarm.