1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I just started Nofap and I have just now realized the reason I masturbate. Every time a good experience ends, I feel extremely sad that it ended and use masturbation to stop those feelings. After only 2 days, all I can think about are the good things that have happened in the past. It seems like I can't be present. I need a way to overcome this problem. I will keep you guys posted on my progress in overcoming this.

2. Skopcony

Skopcony Fapstronaut

You shouldn't be sad that it ended, but be grateful that it happened and actively search for next good thing in your live, maybe even be the reason that it happened. Just take another approach and embrace those feeling instead of fapping them away.

My nostagia moments always bring up my most shameful and embarrasing moment of my life. I try either ignore it or tell myself that next time I'll do better.

TheOneAndOnlyPastry likes this.
  3. Tonight has been an emotional roller coaster and I was about to fap the feelings away then I saw your reply. Thank you so much. I will definitely keep what you said in my mind for next time I struggle with this problem, which will probably be very soon.