Not being able to "like" comments in sandbox

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Castielle, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Here we go again. @IGY and @Castielle you guys shouldn't be aloud to post on the same thread. Maybe you can draw straws to see who gets to post where. ;)

2. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

He can post wherever he wants. This thread is not about IGY or his issues with me, so let's move along.

3. I definitely meant nothing by it. @TheGoldenEra is right, I repeated the same question to him.

"He can't stand me and says stuff like this to me all the time." This is untrue and, what is more, you know it is untrue. We agreed on a thread recently and I encouraged you to keep going to reach a significant milestone on your counter and later congratulated you when you got there. Do you have the idiom in the US about "the pot calling the kettle black"? :rolleyes:

You have hijacked your own thread because of your deep resentment towards me, yet I remain civil towards you. Very sad.

TheGoldenEra likes this.
  4. TheGoldenEra likes this.
  5. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

I may be "walking on eggshells" here (sticking with the themes of idioms) :p I know it's not my place and I don't know what dark history you two have, so this'll be my last post about this (probably)

I reckon we should just put it as a misunderstanding. After all and as I said before we're all here with the same mission. So let's just be nice to each other, if someone upsets you intentionally or not. Just show disdain. Ignore it. Who cares is so and so said X Y or Z. It really doesn't matter, there's no point bickering over menial things. But something is said that's really that bad, report it.Staff will be able to deal with it appropriately.

16 days of nofap has reformed me as a person :D

6. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

As I said, I'm more than happy to move along. This thread is about sandbox likes, not stupid drama.

7. Your kicking PMOs ass! :p

8. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman
    Staff Member

The next time we discuss likes and posts, which does occur periodically, I will bring up your points, particularly if Offtopic is counting likes, as I know it is not counting posts. I can’t promise that both will start to count, but the two forums should function the same, particularly as the rules are currently written.

Thank you for bringing it up.

9. This link^ explains the difference between the two forums. I am in favour of keeping things the way they are. Cheers.

10. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Thank you! I appreciate it.

11. MuscularSherlockHolmes

MuscularSherlockHolmes Fapstronaut

Whaaaatttt!
    Stay away from my likes! My precious likes! *drips saliva!*

Haha... Lol... IDK anything man... I love to give likes... And if some do come back... I love that too!
    And that's all there's to it.
    I don't care if I have a million of zero...
    As long as I am able to shower them wherever I want... I am fine with it :)

12. MuscularSherlockHolmes

MuscularSherlockHolmes Fapstronaut

He misused words.... We don't spam likes... We spam our love and respect and support by drenching unwary folks in a shower or a landslide of likes!

TheGoldenEra likes this.
  13. Yeah, that's more like it ;)