1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not getting a girlfriend is making me unbalanced.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Nov 10, 2019.

1. You have to start taking care of YOURSELF haging around your girlfriend all the time is not good for BOTH OF YOU you need time apart to grow and learn , a book that really opened my eyes to this was written by Dr. Robert Glover called NO MORE NICE GUY he also has a website that you can look into about nice guy syndrome . I dont judge i have been there done that with women

2. Don't walk, RUN, from this relationship.

1. You should NEVER be made to feel "evil" in a relationship. Ever. Even if you DO have a problem, or a horrible habit, like say PMO or strip clubs, if your partner KNOWS of this and stays with you, she/he has an obligation to sleep in the bed she made. I have no idea what she knows/doesn't know, but she's NOT accepting you for who you are, and she's bullying you emotionally/sexually in public and private.

2. She KNOWS she has issues "I'm toxic," but she's not doing anything (from your post) to actually handle her problems. That's evil, not you. Think about it: If you date a younger woman off of her first bad relationship, she MIGHT treat you badly without being aware of it due to her emotional shellshock, but she won't KNOW she's toxic (also why it's bad to date as a rebound, your mind isn't on right). However, if she's mature enough to KNOW she has issues, and STILL treats you badly? That's abuse.

Get out now.

2ndChance! and Deleted Account like this.
  3. well said