1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not so new but I'm 30 and back to step 0

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by davidepithon, May 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. davidepithon

davidepithon New Fapstronaut

Hello guys,
    I am in need for some help and prayers. I am Christian, although I am also into meditation; My first big nofap streak was 90 days, back in May 2015, I was 23... Now I am 30, and relapsed (for yet another time) after a couple of months.
    My goal is to reach a fap-free life, but still there is a part of me that is taking it lightly; my social life is a wreck, and I've struggled with PMO addiction and depression since my early teens; the long nofap streaks were helpful to make me feel better about myself and find some jobs. However recently this voice that's telling me "Nofap is not the solution; you need to masturbate" has grown and I have unfortunately listened to it, and watched a quite dirty video...
    Because of all my relapses I don't know if I will be ever able to reach let's say day 300 or more as some of you. But I'll avoid youtube and dirty thoughts, this I know I can do, because i've done it before and felt sooo much better....
    Now I am back to square 0, but having someone online can help me.
    I know IT WILL BE WORTH IT. But it will take time to heal my mind... More than a 90 day streak.
    I hope I can be a motivation to some younger guys out there. Because if you are depressed this abstinence thing can definitely help you.. I've seen it on myself.

183.204 g/mol and ANewFocus like this.
  2. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Don’t quit. Keep going. Each day that you give to this journey as much as you can, the more rewarding your life will be.