1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure what my question is

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Jan 19, 2021.

1. I realized I have a pretty complex relationship with a friend of mine. I dont want her as a girl friend. She is too unreliable for that. But I like her as a friend and whenever we meet there is strong chemistry.

On our last meeting I went into it with the mindset that we are just friends. I gave her a Christmas gift and a hug then we went for a walk. I kept my hands to myself but she was hitting on me. Touching my arm and back so I went home confused until we met the next day.

She was still hitting on me so I decided to flirt back in a friendly manner I guess. Touched her hands, back and hair. Just normal flirting, like I probably would with all my female friends anyways.

I really like her as a friend. And she is attractive so there is that. I think having an open relationship with her might be an idea. I am going to spend a week with her in February so maybe I can escalate things a little and make sure we both have a good time.

2. SeekingVictory

SeekingVictory Fapstronaut

Not sure if you are looking for advice or not. But you start by saying with certainty that this girl is too unreliable to be your girlfriend but then you end up deciding to play along and see if it will work out anyhow. In my opinion you need to make a decision now if you want to pursue her or not. If you want her, pursue her. If not, set some boundaries and put your energy into finding and building a relationship with someone who is reliable.

3. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

cuckolding material right there.