1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by GeorgeCostanza, May 6, 2017.

1. GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza Fapstronaut

hey everyone, I need some advice.. I'm 11 days clean of pmo, and really want to not fuck up this time.. having said that, I'm going to a concert out of town, and will be staying in a hotel with my date and pretty sure she's gonna want to have sex. My problem is, if I can even perform (ed&pe), part of me doesn't want to have an orgasm yet. Thoughts?

2. ItsNotWorthIt

ItsNotWorthIt Fapstronaut

If you don't want to have an orgasm, don't have sex.
    If you do, have sex.
    if the reason you don't want to have sex is because of the nofap "challenge", have sex.
    Its called "nofap" not nosex, you get a lot more out of a sexual experience with someone else rather than using your hand for a half hour.

In my opinion have sex, enjoy it and continue the nofap "challenge" after

3. Bearish

Bearish Fapstronaut

That's certainly how I'm working it out. It just depends on your goals. Mine is to have a normal, conjugal life, so I don't abstain from sex with my husband. (Although because of my severe DE, ot amounts to the same thing, in some respects. )

I Free I and GeorgeCostanza like this.
  4. GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza Fapstronaut

Thanks for the input.. I get it but know I have a long ways to go and am doing well so far, and just don't want to hinder my progress at all. And if I do, should I reset my counter? I'm sure it's on here somewhere, but that way I wouldn't have to search for it.

I Free I likes this.
  5. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Most people agree that sex does not reset the counter. The ultimate goal of NoFap is to have a healthy sex life with a real human. BUT for a lot of men it creates a chaser effect so it makes them want to fap more after they have sex if that's you don't. Also you may have performance issues and early in your recovery you are very emotionally sensitive and so if the sex does not go well it could send you into a fapping spiral. When you are in a relationship the usual advice is to share what you are doing and why so the girl understands but if it's new I'm thinking you don't want to do that. The only advice I can give is do not use your hand at all during intercourse if you have it tell yourself you will only O from her. Using your hand usually makes you more inclined to fap later.

GeorgeCostanza and I Free I like this.
  6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

I agree with this post .

GeorgeCostanza likes this.