1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ClassicUsername, Apr 21, 2020.

1. ClassicUsername

ClassicUsername New Fapstronaut

So I'm basically a straight guy, with some bi vibes. I mean I find guys attractive if they are, but I don't wanna make out with them.
    But I like dicks. I have sucked a couple few years ago in highschool and received same back, just like classic experiment some might call. First time was kinda yucky, but it maybe was because of the highene. Because the next time I quite enjoyed it and was super turned on by doing it, even now thinking about it. I was putting it all in the past, but the urges keep coming back. So I found someone with similar interests. A guy who is in relationship with a girl, but also wants to have some fun with man's genitals.
    Okay, so this all was bit off topic, but this is the main question. I have decided to meet up with him some day, and have some fun. But I haven't played with my self for 20days, cuz trying nofap,
    but I don't wanna cum instantly cuz I probably will in one minute if he touches me in any way. So I was thinking maybe masturbating right before we meet up to last longer.
    So what you guys think I should do?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2020
  2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

You held your stuff for 20 days, do you want to share that special O with another person or keep it to yourself?

So what if you come quick in the 1st round? you can have a lot of fun untill you are ready for a 2nd round.

3. ClassicUsername

ClassicUsername New Fapstronaut

Well, if you put it like that, I guess you're right. I think I'm not ready just yet. Thanks for the advice