1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not waking up strictly early but working out

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Wazzai, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Wazzai

Wazzai Fapstronaut

I have a couple of fitness goals I'd like to reach and I'm workibg towards them. I read about the whole disiplinary thing to beating pmo so i decided to take action. Now I'm just wondering. I understand why you should wake up early and exercise, but i am really no morning person. Will it have at least close to the same affect if you work out right after waking up, but without waking up too early.

Tau_Ceti and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Be Normal

Be Normal Fapstronaut

You can be a morning person if you train yourself to be. It is not recommended to jump right out of bed and start working out. Within a couple hours of waking up will be beneficial. It doesn't have to be anything major either. Aerobic exercise is optimal. You could just take a 30 minute walk or jog in the morning and do a more intense work out later in the day, everyone is different. Whatever works for you. Just don't work out at night because that will suppress your melatonin and increase your cortisol making it harder to get a quality night's sleep. And also it is important to take your inner bath (drink water) upon waking up.