1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not wearing a mask on street

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PanteriMauzer, Apr 6, 2021.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Huh? But in my anecdote it was me wearing the covering that I think made me feel unwell. I went shopping and felt fine at the start, but within a very short time I started to feel very light headed. When I got out and took the covering off, (ie when I started getting more air) I perked back up and was OK.

2. Guess I'm mistaken then. Mb.

3. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

I don't wear it. Covid is just a hoax, and masks are totaly ineffective, and would be ineffective even if covid was real.
    I see around only zombies who are willing to put toilet paper on their faces because tv tell them so...it's like i'm in a movie or something...

Mr Lee likes this.
  4. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

No worries Giga Chad.

Conquering Winner likes this.
  5. Wearing mask has become more like a status symbol at my place. The rich wear it and the big shopping malls won't allow you without mask.
    I don't wear it when there are no people around me while I'm walking.

6. Take a look at the graph here and see what you make of it:
    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm#ILINet

Interesting how the flu was so much more common before COVID, right? And now, even with COVID running wild, hospital visits are far below the norm. Wow. It's amazing they'd admit that--albeit, it flies in the face of the pablum they're spreading that COVID is a super bug of epidemic proportions.

When the US government has been paying hospitals thousands of dollars for every case of COVID they encounter ($50k+), it's not surprising that the numbers might be inflated just a bit. You've probably heard, for example, about the woman who lost her pregnancy at the 22 week mark. A baby that far along is near impossible to save. In any case, its death certificate had COVID on it. Wonder why? There are myriad other cases which are similarly illogical. Perhaps it was a heart attack, but they managed to find some COVID in the blood. Etc. There was a definite push to diagnose COVID. Money talks. The question thinking minds might be asking is, "Why?" What is the agenda behind all of this?

7. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

Wearing masks doesn't make much sense unless its a super expensive one , masks are just one time usable but people keeps washing them and reusing them , doctors and health workers even catch covid in PPE kits , LOL so what these masks can do , best thing to do social distancing but lunatics are all around the world who dom't obey it....

8. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Its just leftists loving their Virtue Signaling as usual.

Munchausen likes this.
  9. It seems like in the US there is some manipulation of COVID diagnosis for economical reasons. Manipulating diagnosis and data for money is scummy, but it isn't so hard to believe...
    Even here in Italy there is certainly some data manipulation. Recently a scandal exploded because Sicily's governor falsified some numbers (mainly deaths and hospitalizations) to keep the region from going into lockdown. ***
    That said, I think that the data we recieve is still reflective enough of the truth. It may be slightly off due to these manipulations, but I don't think they are of such severity to completely invalidate the numbers.

Hospital visits for the common cold are a number widely influenced (pun intended) by our current situations and regulations.
    COVID can be thought of as a "supercharged common cold which causes pneumonia"; I say "supercharged" because it spreads easier, albeit in the same way, and is more resistent to medications. Now, if certain behaviours reduce the risk of catching a "supercharged cold", they will also reduce the risk of catching a "regular cold". That is why, in my opinion, those visits have been dwindling in 2020/21.
    In Italy, for example, every year, around january / february, there have been spreads of flu, common cold and (the worst of all) gastroenteritis. In 2020/21 the reported cases of these illnesses have plummeted, and scientists are convinced that it's because they spread the same way as COVID, but less efficiently, so working to impede COVID has also impeded them from spreading.

*** Here in Italy we have a regional lockdown system. A region is either white, yellow, orange or red accordint to an index calculated using various numbers, such as the number of deaths, current hospitalizations and contagions. Sicily wanted to remain orange and manipulated the data to avoid becoming red, mainly because in red regions all non-essential shops and services are shut down.

10. Scientists understand that in a scientific experiment, any time one begins to observe, the subjects under observation may be affected, whether or not any actual experimentation has begun. In this case, however, there is certainly both experimentation and restrictions to help effect a change. Who wants to go to the hospital in the COVID era when your family will not even be able to visit? Many elderly people have died alone this past year, while relatives mourned being unable to see them in their last days and moments, nor even bid them farewell or comfort them at all. This has been one of the great crimes against humanity perpetrated by the powers that be. So, if one knows the potential hazards of a hospital visit, one might be willing to tolerate a considerable degree more of an illness while remaining at home. This would, obviously, result in a reduced diagnosis rate at the hospital, while in fact, the rate of illness may not have changed a bit. It could even have increased. Furthermore, it is possible that other illnesses would be handled as COVID cases at the hospital instead of whatever else it might have been, if any excuse to call it COVID might be found. This, again, would shift the diagnoses rates in a less-than-straightforward manner. Suffice it to say, I wouldn't put much stock in those numbers.

D. Avide likes this.
  11. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Fuck yeah, I thought I was the only one
    C'mon just look and those moves, may his blessing fall upon all us.
    [​IMG]

Mr Lee and vercent99 like this.
  12. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Almost nobody in my country wears masks, I do wear, not for myself but I fear about giving the virus to my parents.

About the glasses, yeah it's annoying