1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nothing feels real?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Im unsure if people can relate or not, 34 years old and as long as I can remember I felt like nothing feels real at times gradually getting worse over the years, it gets better and it gets worse, but a majority of the day im unsure if im living in the reality that everyone says I am.

Its one of them days where its specially bad, cause Im not sure if im even writing this thread and it is scary. Im not hallucinating, or I think im not.. I hope.

Im scared, not scared of dying just scared cause I don't know if anything is real anymore, what should I do. I would love if I just died, but how do I even know if I kill myself will that be real? ( love my family more then my own life so at the chance of hurting them I can't hurt myself don't worry). Waking up each morning do my normal stuff, but things and events around me feel like its some kind of strange movie or tv show and im not part of it.

Is anyone else struggling with their grip on reality? if so got any tips on how to make it more endurable, cause it has been getting worse the past year.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

97251125426125.563451805d0fa.png
    It happens to me sometimes, it feels like you are floating in the middle of a void and everything you see is fake. It feels like living in SuperHOT.

RainbowShell likes this.
  3. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Punch yourself in the balls.

You won't escape the reality of that pain.

RainbowShell and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Get busy! You'll find out what matters to you when you immerse yourself with hard work of "building a meaningful life".

RainbowShell and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Sorry to hear you experience this, that void though good description can relate to that feeling. Never played SuperHot so cant relate to that, looks like a fun game.

Funny, but I already tried self-harm I got a extreme tolerance for pain physical pain is something im used to, does not mean I enjoy being kicked in the crown jewels it does not help, ill just sit here in pain for a bit still feeling like nothing is real, the pain passes and I cant keep hurting myself just to feel something.

Thanks, I been trying to do so. Moved and started a new education, probably one of the reasons why the unrealism gotten worse, but I moved back now during summer cause school starts again in August, so I thought it would get better moving back where im used to being but its not getting better. But thank you for reminding me I need to stay busy, tricking myself is what i do during the majority of the day.