1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Noticing acne

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Keepitdown, Nov 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Keepitdown

Keepitdown Fapstronaut

I just started my reboot about 6 days ago. I failed twice but now I'm at 3 days with no PM. I feel pretty good. I've been getting better sleep, I definately feel less urged today and last night than I have previously, but the one thing that's really bothering me is the acne. Ever since I started some really bad acne has began to develop on my face. I'm 20 years old so acne isn't completely uncommon for my age. When I used to masturbate multiple times a day i would notice that my acne would get worse but usually when i would slow it down it would get better. On stretches when I would take a day off I found that my acne would go away, but now after three days of abstaining it has gotten pretty bad. Anybody else experience this? I also started to work out daily so that maybe could be having an effect. Any advice would help a lot. I nearly relapsed this morning because when I have bad acne it causes depression cause I'm embarassed to leave my bed. Sombody help.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Congrats on trying to make a change.

Here's the thing: this is hard. It takes a lot of work, but this site can help. I encourage you to explore this site and learn and connect with other people and resources.

I don't have any advice on acne, I'm sorry. I hope you keep coming back.