[NoVideoGames : 100 DAY CHALLENGE]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by TheLoneWoolf, Mar 18, 2018.

How much time do you spend on games?

1. More than 5 hrs a day

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. More than 1 hr a day

18 vote(s)
    36.0%
  3. Less than 1 hr a day

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. once/twice in a week

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  5. Not at all

16 vote(s)
    32.0%
  1. What are those videos about I can't see them?

2. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Day 4:

It's good morning and I don't really feel so massive urge, I had even ideas how to improve my life further. I'm gonna now do meditation in the mornings for 30 mins, as I've read it changes brain structure in a positive way improving cognitive functions and also memory.

TheLoneWoolf likes this.
  3. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Awesome videos, some stuff directly represents me, as I in breaks watch videos and it takes too much time and I do everything in last minute :D

4. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Meditation can be life changing.. It helps you to be more present on the moment., You are gonna love it., Make it an integral part of your daily routines.

5. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Day 6: I stayed up last night to watch a couple of football matches so I was literally in bed most of the time today.. Though, I had a great evening with my friends.,

meatsandwich likes this.
  6. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

I've started it also as a challenge (click here) - Meditation 60-day challenge!
    It will lead you to the thread and it's my goal, for now, I want to keep doing it every day for 60 days
    and then make it into a daily routine.

TheLoneWoolf likes this.
  7. Day 6 no video games and day 5 no tv. I think I am going to leave this site though. I find a lot of people on here are very triggering and that doesn't help me become better in no way.

TheLoneWoolf likes this.
  8. Spent 2,000 hours last year video gaming thats 1/3 of the year

TheLoneWoolf and Deleted Account like this.
  9. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Day 5:

Today I don't feel the urge, as it's more overwhelmed with PMO urge though it has been good and I try to change my mind rapidly and with strong willpower.
    I've been going strong, yet when I think about games in overall it still makes me want to play something.

10. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Day 7:
    A week of nogames,nofap.., I feel like better days are coming..
    Lol, you are the monk in here

leo da king likes this.
  11. I've been off in video games since October 2017, I spent like 8 - 12 hours playing mmorpgs. In January I played some casual games in my friend's house. Did not feel addicted to it. I have no good pc to play games or consoles and I deeply hate to play in my smartphone, so I'm cool. If whatever the reason I back playing again, it should be 1 hour per day or 3 hours per weekend.

TheLoneWoolf likes this.
  12. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Day 8 : I was out today... Spent a lot of time with my friends., Sometimes , I felt like going back to old habits

13. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Day 6:

Didn't feel massive urge anymore, even when thoughts went to games and I still I'm becoming better :)

14. A47YB8311R019K3X

A47YB8311R019K3X Fapstronaut

Good luck man, I also used to play video games a lot (4-5+ hours a day) but it was a long time ago.
    I'm still casually playing vidya but not as much (up to 1 hour on average), although recently I've noticed that I tend to play games before I do something that I've planned before, it's some sort of escapism I guess and it's not good itself so now I'm developing habit that tells me to do X, Y, Z before I can even think about playing again.

15. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Day 7:

I didn't play any games, yet I started to lean towards game videos which means that I could break,
    I will do my best to keep myself away from them and not be beaten by temptation.

16. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Day 8:

Didn't play any games and it became easy, though most likely I will my work regarding games and this will become impossible to do.

17. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

I relapsed both on nofap and novideogames.. Played fifa for couple of times in the last 3 days.. Let's do it again, day 0

18. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Day 1: Back at it! But., It looks as if everyone else here has stopped.. That's not gonna stop me.. May the force be with me!

leo da king likes this.
  19. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Day 2: I could fight my urges today​