Now do you understand how it feels? (spouse of a PA)

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by BetterThanYourHand, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Recovering PA

Recovering PA Fapstronaut

I have just finished reading a marvellous book recommended to me on this site that I am of the opinion we addicts need to read. It's called "the man of her dreams/ the woman of his". Its on Amazon and I am considering buying a paper copy after downloading and reading it. Anyone who has had addiction or misguidance in their relationship including adultery needs to read. I can't believe how much it has helped me. Thanks to @GhostWriter you were sent from heaven to help me and my SO.

Torn and Jennica like this.
  2. Recovering PA

Definitely let me check our diary and I will message back x

3. Lol! Did you realise you just sent Ghostie a kiss ? You're head must be somewhere else X :D:D:oops::oops:

Recovering PA likes this.
  4. GeeWhizz

GeeWhizz Fapstronaut

What’s wrong with kissing Ghostie ?

Recovering PA likes this.
  5. Recovering PA

Yes I did, i have love for how he has helped me.

Jennica and Torn like this.
  6. This is legitimately terrifying, I don't even have a spouse & now I feel like I have to apologize . Thanks for the heart scare. I AM COMMITTED TO MAKING THIS REBOOT WORK!

7. Torn

Torn Fapstronaut

@BetrayedMermaid

8. There's no such thing as a woman of your dreams and anyone who thinks there's such a thing is deluded!

9. Recovering PA

soul mate? the person you feel most at ease with or close to on another level. these people exist.

10. No such thing as a soul mate either - there are many potential partners but there isn't just this one person. With a soul mate ideology, you have the domino effect. It's a mistake to think there's a perfect looking woman, with a perfect personality and character out there for you. Everyone has their imperfections.

11. Recovering PA

12. Numb

Numb Fapstronaut

This is your opinion. While I don't really believe there is a 'perfect man/woman' that doesn't mean that others are wrong in thinking that or finding the person they find to be perfect, flaws and all. Same on soul mates, not something I really believe in, but I will not say others are wrong for believing so. Everyone has their own opinions of what is perfect, or the person of their dreams.

Jennica and Recovering PA like this.
  13. Xander74

Xander74 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your constructive input. Keep it coming.

14. Steveju

Steveju Fapstronaut

You are totally right. Many of us feel like fools for being exactly like that. It’s why we are here. I hope we all continue to strive to make ourselves and others around us better and more respectful.

Xander74 likes this.