1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Now I understand SIMPS

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Sep 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. So It all started in drivers ed class their was good looking girl that got my attention she was wearing legging and always pulled them up which makes her ass shake a little and turned around at me and smile and then she started to wear tight dresses which shows off her hourglass body. Which is why I started to talk to her what I learned about her is that she is a very talented like she went to all honor classes she goes to a lot of sport's and club's which I learned that she's way out of my league because I was a mess I was mastorbating 8 times under a hour watching YouTube for 12 hours straight and my Dad told me I'm a nobody and also the abusive things I been through made me think that suicide was a option. Put I still insisted that she has feelings for me even if I was middle of a conversation with her and walked away because it got awkward. Years has passed I started NoFap and meditating and I realized all the feelings I had with her was just a illusion she was just teasing me playing around with which why my title says that "I now understand SIMPS" because the feelings I had with that person think I "like" is just a illusion is not the person who you think it is. Also I need to talk about my achievements

• I have a scuba certificate
    • I have better grades
    • I feel better every day

SilentSigma, Bemin, bdn94 and 4 others like this.
  2. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

“She’s outta my league” is a simp sentence.

3. Fully agreed!

Joeman997 and Hisself like this.
  4. Why is considered a simp sentence

5. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

Because you are putting her on a pedestal and self deprecating in the process. No man who properly values himself would say that. If you think you need money and clubs to belong to you should see the types of letters prison inmates get from women.

6. Thanks for telling me this king thanks for helping me

Hisself likes this.