1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Now is the time for success

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by apimpnamedslickback, Nov 2, 2019.

1. apimpnamedslickback

apimpnamedslickback Fapstronaut

Just wanted to say im glad i quite putting this off, not only am i abstaining from PMO but, due to a post i saw on reddit ive decided to make a total change this year and focus on self improvement.
    -Continue reading (actually reading consistently not just a chapter every other day)
    self improvement books
    -exercise daily,and treat said exercise like a job,not a hobby IE. working out because i need to not want to
    -actually manage my finances and start making scheduled deposits in my savings only account
    It may not sound like much but its def a good start,and i will add to this list as these things become integrated in my daily life and i feel comfortable adding something else (without trying to do to much at once and end up burning out)

Edit: I almost forgot,another big step in my life that i have been doing hand in hand with NoFap is (drumroll) I have completely quit drinking,horray for me

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    Hold it in, Kakarot_2694 and A41:14A like this.
  2. You are absolutely right. Now is the time for success, I was seriously just gonna put my briefs on right now and bust a fat nut inside of them but you know what? NOT TODAY DEVIL.

All I need to do is remember how far I have come. I'm not throwing away my schedule I have down for masturbation. My apologies for being so blunt, but something has gotta give. It's totally convinced me THIS is a demon.

Be gone with you Satan, not today.

Congrats on quitting drinking, I'll be sober 8 months on the 10th

apimpnamedslickback likes this.