1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nudity in American Culture vs. Indian Culture in Cinema & Music Industry

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by theprotagonist, Nov 23, 2020.

1. theprotagonist

theprotagonist Fapstronaut

I was watching Some urban Music Videos of very people Indian musicians on youtube, I was astonished They were nearly no nudity or sexuality displayed in their videos.

Most of their videos were kinda decent and I saw no nude girls or hotties in them. Is this all about their urban culture or other artist or video directors do more graphic videos with lots of nudity like American / western World artists?

Their hip Hop scene so far is more descent, Is this me only seeing such or other people have noticed that?

Meanwhile, when you look at American Urban culture there is lots of nudity and Obscene language (lots of parental Advisory and Explicit content)
    Read more about my post

2. I don't doubt it man way to point out the truth

3. Indians do have nudity in their music. You might have stumbled over this. The only non sexual I can remember. I am not a big fan of this song but 100% respect for not including even a single girl.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    JustLeave07 likes this.