nutrition advice

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Ryuk200, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Ryuk200

Ryuk200 Guest

so Im getting back to eating healthier so I can get back in better form and make gains in the gym for training. To be honest when I first started working out i didn't know anything about nutrition but Im a bit more well informed now. Lets say you should have 200g of protein for maintenance, can you put all that protien into one meal or do you have to spread the 200g through out the day? Or maybe its 200g per meal and I might be mistaken?

Please point me in the right direction cause I want to do this properly now.

2. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

200g is way more than you need. The human body needs about 50g of protein a day. If you lift and want to build muscle you don't have to eat much more than that. Important is overall calorie intake.

3. Hiro 304

Hiro 304 Fapstronaut

You should spread through the day because you need protein pre and after workout. The recommended amount per day is usually 2g/kg. Also, I dont think its healthy for your body to ingest 200g of protein in a single meal.

4. Ryuk200

Ryuk200 Guest

well ive been putting it in one meal for months now, I think I may have severely fucked myself up now. My mainteince is 200g per day, how can I spread it out through out the meals in the day if I only 3 meals, excluding breakfast as I eat oatmeal. so 2 meals 50g + 50g = 100g? not enough.

5. Ryuk200

Ryuk200 Guest

I seriously think I have a kidney dieases now or something, this is way I might have frequent urination and abdominal issues. This is why I ask question but nobody apart from on nofap gives straight awnsers, maybe I shouldve ask here first, I really think I done it now.

6. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

7. the_grindel

the_grindel Fapstronaut

This isn't an issue for an online forum. If you seriously think you've messed yourself up, a doctor is your best option.
    They can help to figure out the problem and talk about solutions for it. People on NoFap won't be able to help on anything deeper than the very surface of the problem.