1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Objectification of women - how does it work?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HereAndThere, Sep 29, 2018.

1. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

Yes! Firstly to avoid my projections going off by themselves, and second and more importantly my attention being hijacked by tits and ass. Lol, i thought that was the goal. Or was it?

2. Let your projections happen, but be aware of them. There's no clear path on resolving this, but when you allow your projections to happen, they often lead to you to their root cause. Basically you have to observe your thought patterns and feelings that rise with the projections. When the issues behind the projections are cleared, then the symptoms of it should ease too. In your case, the eye-candy scrambling your thoughts. Fighting the projections as your enemies gets them thrown in to the shadow, where they have more power over you.

I do still look the tits and ass occasionally so i'm not sure if it can be get rid of at all, but it's not compulsive staring, and neither does it lead to compulsive sexual thoughts. I guess the key would be to find the reason why they keep your attention for so long, or to simply forgive yourself that you don't have the discipline of a monk to keep your gaze at eye level all the time, if that's the problem.

3. I might add, that it takes time and patience. The answer might or might not come at first try. It helps to be like a compassionate scientist, whose research subject is you.

HereAndThere likes this.