1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Odd Question

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by laserfish30, Feb 5, 2020.

1. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. So I am currently on a 36 day streak! I'm very excited about this as this is the furthest I've gotten avoiding PMOing since I was 13-14 (currently 18). I have also not yet experienced a wet dream since I was 13-14. Because I am past the 30 day mark, I have been trying to anticipate when it will happen and I wanted to ask at what day do wet dreams typically happen? And I also wanted to ask if they are a sign of recovery or if they should be avoided if possible? I do understand that they don't cause a relapse, but any other answers to my questions would be great. Thanks!

2. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

So no one, really? I thought people were active...

3. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

I personally felt that as long as they just happened then there was no issues or set back for me. However, there have been times were because they aren’t a relapse I would greatly anticipate or look forward to them, to the point that if they occurred and I couldn’t really remember the dream or experience I would get angry and upset. This would definitely set me back and was more prone to pmo.

I find the more recovery I have the less frequent I get them. Maybe once a month if I’m not sexually active with my spouse at the time. I try not to worry too much about them.