Official Nofap app important feature request

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Unjustfailure, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Unjustfailure

Unjustfailure Fapstronaut

Think about it..
    The next time you're about to binge from your phone and without thinking about it.. you type the "for-bidden/beaten" path in the address bar you have some kind of alert or reminder ( like the emergency button on the official nofap app)
    to remind not to stray apart?
    It could be either an independent app ( with phone usage access) or a IFTT applet or a taker implementation or even an added feature to the official nofap app

Note:
    *In the past I created (with my limited knowledge) a tasker plug in myself that was pretty successful ( prevented me from relapse 80% of the time) when it actually worked but tasker as an app is battery draining
    *Not sure if this was the right place to post this

2. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

It would be absolutely awesome if we could release a fully functioning app, but NoFap does not have the necessary budget to develop such an app. We do have an awesome team of volunteers working on it, but it is an enormous task and is coming along only slowly.

Regards,

- Sunshadow

Castielle and Unjustfailure like this.
  3. Unjustfailure

Thank you that would be awesome

4. Unjustfailure

My life is a complete mess so I have a lot of free time which due to my brain fog I cannot use...

Take this app or this one and combine it with Nofap app..
    Later on we can add more web browser compatibility