Official Trump Rally Thread

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Interesting that they are trying to impeach Trump for trying to expose Biden, who they are trying to elect, 's crimes.

LEPAGE likes this.
  2. {Ananta}

{Ananta} Fapstronaut

My Journal
    usa are deep in dept an only a business man who knows financial like trumpy can get them out but now they gonna impeach him

3. brilliantidiot

Well, it won't matter because the senate will not impeach him, which basically means nothing will happen.

Vendettana and LEPAGE like this.
  4. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

I just wanted to pop my head in here and say that I support President Trump.:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_flag_us: Where I live, in Hollywood, I could 100% honestly get attacked on the street for wearing a MAGA hat. They still think it "represents white supremacy" LOL.

5. brilliantidiot

That's great! Welcome to the thread. No kidding about hollywood. There are a bunch of videos of people being attacked in that area just because of a hat. I wouldn't wear a maga hat there either most likely.

LEPAGE and BraveBear like this.
  6. {Ananta}

{Ananta} Fapstronaut

My Journal
    we all know hollywood gots all the weirdos

7. I really hope and pray that you are right. This man is one the few hopes that I see on the horizon.

brilliantidiot and BraveBear like this.
  8. {Ananta}

{Ananta} Fapstronaut

My Journal
  9. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

It pains me to say, that I live in Adam Schiff's district. Ugh. There's a sign indicating such within WALKING distance from my house. Gawd I wanna throw a rotten tomato at it.

LEPAGE and brilliantidiot like this.
  10. brilliantidiot

11. brilliantidiot

12. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I’m really curious on why Christians support Trump.

13. brilliantidiot

Maybe I can help, being a Christian who supports Trump. The main reasons in terms of morality are that he is pro-life and anti gender-crazy stuff, I may be missing a few. There are other and deeper reasons many Christians support Trump that are not as succinct, I can get into those later.

Zapy97 likes this.
  14. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Because for a foreigner his attitude really doesn’t look like that the one of a Christian. As a person he doesn’t seem likeable at all.

15. brilliantidiot

I mean he isn't a Christian role model, but what he represents is much more inline with Christian morality than the other side.

LEPAGE likes this.
  16. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

So it’s much more for his stance on morality (even if himself isn’t) than his personality ?

17. brilliantidiot

Yep. Appointing hundreds of conservative judges is a way bigger deal than being offended by who is doing it, if you know what I mean.

18. brilliantidiot likes this.
  19. brilliantidiot

I heard twitter is suspending people who post this:
    Untitledputinz.png

20. brilliantidiot