Official Trump Rally Thread

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. Thanks, B.I. :D

LEPAGE, Get_It and brilliantidiot like this.
  2. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

BAHAHAHA! "Comrade Bernie"

3. ManAtWork

ManAtWork Fapstronaut

What do you guys think about this whole impeachment stuff? Wouldn't wonder, if this thing is just another big nothing burger and bites the dems in the ass!

4. It's called despair.

5. Don't you know that science is a social construct?
    Screenshot_20190926_103745.png

Eoghan mac Phádraig likes this.
  6. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Desperation. Joe Biden basically did what they want Trump to have done. I can't even remember the number of failing accusations made against Trump:
    fake rape
    russia
    ukraine
    obstruction
    etc.

Impeachment isn't going to happen. Its only gonna make the democrats look awful again.

7. ManAtWork

ManAtWork Fapstronaut

It's just a bs witchhunt. The democrats are trying to block our god emperor till the election night 2016 is undone. They would do better cleaning up their cities.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    Get_It likes this.
  8. It makes me smile. It should make Mr. Trump smile as well. He won't even have to campaign. He can just keep tweeting while letting the Democrats make ugly fools of themselves.

Get_It likes this.
  9. Nah, that would be work, this is not what dems do.

10. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

images.jpg
    Trump is going to dab on all the Impeach asshats.

brilliantidiot and ManAtWork like this.
  11. brilliantidiot

Branco nails it again
    Untitledzing67.png

Get_It likes this.
  12. brilliantidiot

Untitledzing68.png
    Politicians need to get this into their heads

vxlccm likes this.
  13. Silence deplorable serf! Or the Knights of Antifa will destroy your village!

Hros and brilliantidiot like this.
  14. brilliantidiot

15. brilliantidiot

[​IMG]
    Do you think this is legit or just a conspiracy theory? If legit it could be big.

Vendettana likes this.
  16. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

InfoWars

watch out. even talking about somebody else's conspiracy theories could get you silenced forever and the mark removed from your forehead that lets you buy & sell.

17. Not so many years ago, I would have said that these people needed to take the gorram tin foil out of their hats. Nowadays, I'm not so sure. The heretofore inconceivable has become cliché. The world has gone barking mad.

brilliantidiot, Vendettana and vxlccm like this.
  18. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Thanks to the left, they turned me into a diehard AJ Infowars supporter, and I wasn't a big fan of AJ to begin with.

brilliantidiot, Vendettana and vxlccm like this.
  19. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

Did you catch any of his post-ban interviews? Best stuff yet.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Not about specific things. I believe secret combinations are always trying to usurp power, though. Asking questions is mostly good in my opinion. So is accepting answers, though. Trump wants to investigate everything, but I'd rather not be taxed to pay for it. I much prefer the people that do things without billionaire or State subsidy.

brilliantidiot and Get_It like this.
  20. According to the "free open air breeze encyclopedia that anyone can edit", I mean Wikipedia, the far left antifa propaganda platform, AJ:
    "Alexander Emric Jones is an American radio show host and far-right conspiracy theorist.... ...Jones runs a website, InfoWars, based on conspiracy theories and fake news..."

The free, cool, totally open wikipedia, that anyone can edit.... but not this article about AJ...

brilliantidiot likes this.