1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Okay imma give this ago

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by dan’t, Oct 30, 2019.

1. dan’t

dan’t Fapstronaut

sooo I’ve been trying to talk to this girl for like 6 months and she’s so perfect and I can’t get her off my mind it’s lasted like 3 months and it’s actually kinda worrying. Idk how she feels about me but that’s off the table pretty much I can’t stop thinking about her and my sexual desires
    I’m 17 so I’m young but I’ve had to turn down sex coz I want to keep my virginity for her. This is a really stupid idea as it’s fucking with me especially recently but the overarching issue is that I’ve been not thinking about the 4 times a day that I masturbate and feel shit about it every time.
    Also depression has been a big issue that I’ve passed off as being a teen or whatever but it’s fucked me up and led to insomnia, drug use and anxiety which is you know not fucking good soo yeah thought I’d try this
    Thanks for reading -dan

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Just do it, whatever it takes, don't make my mistake. If you fuck it up just keep going. I know it's not that easy, but this is all I can offer you.

dan’t likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

dan’t likes this.
  4. dan’t

dan’t Fapstronaut

Day 2
    I relapsed already ffs but it’s still better than I was doing before with the 4 a day
    I feel a bit more energised but it’s only been a day so you can’t really tell
    But yeah I thought I’d try to post as often as I can like once a day or every time I relapse as writing this shit out really helps and the reply’s and likes that I got on my previous post was really supportive and made me happy
    Also not doing any drugs not that I was addicted and we’ll see how this played out during NoNutNovember
    My birthday is on the 5th but I’m going to avoid attempting to reward myself as not fapping is much more rewarding from what I’ve heard
    Thanks for the support -dan

5. dan’t

dan’t Fapstronaut

I don’t want to delete the others due to the support that I got so what I’m going to do is leave them up and say that
    I realised that thread was in the wrong place (thanks tiger uppercut) and so I’ve created a diary/journal on the under 20s section if you want to see further updates that’s where they are
    That’s all for now -dan