1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Older members of NoFap: What do you do and how did you find your passion?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Giteshji18, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Giteshji18

Giteshji18 New Fapstronaut

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post in this section. Please dont mind. I just graduated from high school a few months ago and I'll be starting university soon. However I'm not really sure what to really pursue. I'm majoring in business just for the sake of it. I would love to know what other people on this site do for a living. Is it something you're passionate about? How did you find out about the said passion? Cheers

2. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

I'm 31. Still trying to figure out what I want to do.

3. Julianfernando

Julianfernando Fapstronaut

Hey man this is a fantastic question. Many years ago I had low confidence and my life was a mess. I made a committment to stepping outside my comfort zone every single day for many years and slowly but surely this has lead me to finding my passion.

The question to ask yourself is, what gives you energy? What gives you joy? When do you feel alive?

For me it was stepping outside my comfort zone in social situations. Singing in a public transport, lying down in public places, approaching cute girls, asking strangers for their favourite colour were just a few things I have done.

I found that there are three components to living a passionate life.

Step 1: Setting clear goals
    Step 2: Integrating powerful habits
    Step 3: Stepping outside your comfort zone every single day

I used to be in apathy and every day just felt the same. When I began working on my confidence and talking to girls this is where my life changed. I´d be happy to help you gain some clarity on your goals. If your interested let me know and well set something up.

Have a beautiful day,
    Julian

Box987 likes this.