1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

On nofap second time

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Cyphex, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Cyphex

Cyphex New Fapstronaut

Hello All,

Please help me relate if someone has experienced the same thing. I am 30 now, i read about nofap first time in 2017 and i was planning to do it. But then some relatives came into my home and i had to lend my room to them for a week. Which put a complete stop on PMO. When they left i was severely flat lining. Which was good, and it lasted about 2 weeks then "clean urges" came back and with that morning wood and all the enjoyable feelings for next 3 months.

But then i fell into it again... and i have not looked at P for a month now, but its been 1 week since i have had S with a "paid person" and O-ed at the end.

My question is, has anyone been cured and fell back? How did your second experience differ from the first one? Do you go into severe flat line the second time too? Any other details?

2. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

"No matter how far you drive, you're aways the same distance from the ditch"

Been doing this for 3-4 years now probably, but up until now I was never able to fully let go of the addiction and accept the thought that this is not part of my life anymore. And altough I had a few 30-40 day streaks already, they were still filled with a big part of me "planning" the next relapse, like "one more time because it would feel so much better after this time of abstinence and I haven't tried every method yet".
    I had to learn a lot of strategies and things to arrive at this point now were I'm fully concentrating on everything else but PMO or in my case more often PO.
    Some weeks urges are there, sometimes not, sometimes I get random erections like yesterday, mostly not tho, but its all about handling them urges well, meaning to accept them and let them pass and always keeping your guard up.

If I think about my other, left behind addictions like smoking - I still wanna smoke from time to time, like very short urges when i see a friend lighting up one or generally when I'm feeling really low but they get more and more rare and are fading as quick as they come up.
    But if I where to give in, and thought, ah come on 1 toke won't hurt, i'd be fucked I know that. Not back to square one of course but still...

All the best on your journey!