1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

On the verge of quitting

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Brador, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Brador

Brador Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply. However, at this point, I'm going to end my life. After 10 years of effort, I just can't make it work no matter how hard I try. I'm too stupid for college and I'm a disable vet so I can't work. I have no purpose here.

2. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

Dude, everyone has a purpose - to fulfill their potential.
    I'd suggest seeking out a psychotherapist. Talk to your GP. It may be that you are suffering from clinical depression. This is an illness which CAN be treated with medication. Do not listen to the crap that 99% of the people here talk about anti depressants. If you do these 2 things it's very possible you can start to move forward in life.
    Good luck...

Enwar and Brador like this.
  3. Brador don’t do that man. Your life is precious and valuable. You can turn things around still.

Anyone that seeks death won't be able to stop PMO.

PMO is an escape from pain, problems, and negative experiences. Death is the ultimate form of that escape.

Man has but to right himself to find that the universe is right.
    http://goodinfection.com/book-quotes-as-a-man-thinketh-james-allen/

4. DonSphinx

DonSphinx Fapstronaut

If it make you feel any better, today i approached 6 different women and got rejected 6 times in a row (current streak day 93) but i will not stop - i will go again next week until i find someone who will give me a chance, no matter how awkward, or much it hurts, lets do it together brother until we find what we are looking for, i will keep learning together (sorry english not good), even though im past 90 days nofap and still getting rejected - nofap stopped the "bitch response" after im rejected, now i dont feel sorry for myself anymore (bitch response), because feeling sorry for myself does nothing but nofap help it does not hurt as much when a girl says no or not interested so i can continue to try again and again

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019