1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Once the decision is made..

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sbs20, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Sbs20

Sbs20 New Fapstronaut

Hi There,

I am new here.. My name is Sebastian and for a while I have refused to really dive into my problems. I have been aware of the addiciton for over a 1.5/2 years now, since 6 months I am aware of the fact that living a free life, starts with the steps you make.

I am fortunate to have a great and beautiful girlfriend who I also aware of my problem and she accepts the fact that I am pushing everything away to overcome the deep rooted urge to watch our world wide web for videos that become more of reality in a world, I/we addicts can create.

I have been struggling for a long period of time to aknowledge this and I have choosen to finially make my steps on the official NoFap forum.

I am from Holland and I would like to see if there is a possibility to get iin contact with someone from Holland as wel, to bee accountable on all parts to overcome and grow to this free life we all want to live.

As I always say: Keep believing, keep achieving!

Thanks

2. Welcome to the forum Sebastian and congratulations on confronting your problem.