1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One day. Then: break up-"healing"-masturbation..

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by kreto, Mar 20, 2018.

1. kreto

kreto Fapstronaut

Dear community,
    I started on Sunday, at noon. It worked out until this morning.
    Behind me lies a 4 year long and tragic relationship, in wich both of us got to understand that we somehow love but cannot really support each other, we didn't develop as much as we hoped to, and also sexually it was often very difficult.
    Then we broke up and now, since yesterday, I know that she has a new boyfriend.
    I am scared of loosing her completely and any grip to life that I have, it's not much at the moment. The fantasy of being the one guy who pleasures her, is close to her, is loved by her, overwhelmed me early this morning and I masturbated with these fantasy in my head. I do not really know what to do about it, I feel lost without her, so damn lost, and these sexual fantasies are the only thing that seems to keep me away from all the pain. Is there anyone with a similar experience?
    Also, I am in the very stressful situation of finishing my studies in april, maybe not the best situation to become a fapstronaut???!!!

Thanks already.
    K.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome, I'm glad you're here. I'm so sorry for the pain of your break up. All I can say is that you can and will get through this; it won't always hurt this badly.

I hope you keep coming back.

xeon1993 likes this.
  3. Hey kreto,
    Welcome to the NoFap community!
    I think any time is a good time to start this journey. I've found that NoFap has increased my mental clarity so that would help you to do better in school.
    If you haven't already, take a look at this information on rebooting. I've found it helpful in knowing what to expect.
    Feel free to message me or anyone else here if you have questions or want to talk.
    Best of luck during your reboot.
    Again, Welcome!