1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One Hour Meditation - Challenge [30 Days]

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Apr 1, 2021.

1. I think most of our problems comes from us not being Full 100% at the moment, which is NOW.

Thinking Clearly is so much important in our life.

I would like to invite you into this wounderful challenge, as we all fight through this PMO Addiction.

Let's rise brothers!

I'll start it Tomorrow.

Try using Guided Meditation in YouTube, Make it a daily Habit, Immediatly when you weak up!

Good Luck! I'll be down with you!

depression, swordmaster and Candun like this.
  2. One Hour - Day 1 Done! - Guided Meditation.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    xyz_123 and Candun like this.
  3. swordmaster

swordmaster Fapstronaut

Goood, man. Finally someone talking about all the wonderful things meditation does for us! But I wouldn't think of it as a challenge, as I like to meditate every day.

xyz_123 and Mr.Tony like this.
  4. I'm the Type of person who has extreme dedication whenever i do something. I like it that way.

How much is your time ? Mine is 1 Hour. I start slow and keep going on and on.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  5. swordmaster

swordmaster Fapstronaut

I do it when I feel like. Always from 15 minutes to half an hour, but more times during the day. Yesterday I did 2 15 minutes and 1 half an hour. It does vary.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  6. Great Job brother, i'll be waiting for your reply here everyday, let's rise togather! Shall we ?

swordmaster likes this.
  7. Day 2 - 1 Hour of Music Meditation

It was a long Hour but it was worth it!

8. Watanabe

Watanabe Fapstronaut

By coincidence I'm on day 5 of a new meditation practice, I'm using isha kriya guided meditation by sadhguru on utube, it's nice, I'm enjoying it for sure, regards results, I'm an absolute beginner and my mind strays but it feels good even at this early stage.

9. I love Sadhguru, I have a Book of his Named Preparation of Death, Preparation for death needs years of Practice too.

I've decided since than to always do good things in daily basis, I feed Aunts and Birds everyday. It feels good, i'll try to help People too if i had enough money amd i'll do it in a Daily basis. It feel extremely good doing so. Sorry i've went out of the Topic.

Welcome, you can join us. We will keep this thread alive. And i'll Post here daily my daily progress, One hour a Day!

DefendMyHeart and Watanabe like this.
  10. One Hour of Guided Meditation! DONE. - Day 3

Somehow afterwards, I feel like i'm more living in the Moment, The NOW.

There is No Past and No Future, Only Now.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  11. Does it need to be all at once? I meditated 4x during the day, for 45 minutes each. I've been doing this for a while, before April 1st, so I already met the goal for the last three days.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  12. It really depends you! And the Goal you want to achieve.

Personally, I'm looking to increase my Focus and Be present at the Moment!

So after a research i've done. I figure out that the more i stay focused the better, that's why i decided to do a 1 Hour long stretch no break in between.

The Real Key is not to do it for a month or so, but Consistancy! For a Really long time. Try working on each day alone as if it is your First!

Personaly, If i was about to be married and preparing for my wedding day, the first thing i would do qould be to do Meditation for at least 3 Hours a day before that wounderful day! :D

That's juat my opinion, you could do what ever you see fit! Just keep on doing it and never ever skip a day!

modern milarepa likes this.
  13. swordmaster

swordmaster Fapstronaut

best benefit of meditation.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  14. 1 Hour Guided Meditation with Music - Day 4 - DONE.

During this first month it is important to just keep on doing it, make your mind and body ready and well prepared for this new habit.

Efficiancy will be built and required in the Next Months up ahead, for now let's just build the habit, little by little.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  15. 1 Hour of Guided Meditation no Music - Day 5 - DONE.

My mind wanders very often but it doesn't really matter, this is just the begining - The best is yet to come!

16. 1 Hour of Guided Meditation No Music - Day 6 - DONE.

I'm still fighting my brain attention, hard to really control it all the time, but the best is yet to come!

Watanabe and The seeker like this.
  17. 1 Hour of Guided Meditation No Music - Day 7 - DONE.

This session was nice, I started to feel a little improvement, Thank God!

7 Hours in Total! First week is done!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    xyz_123, The seeker and Watanabe like this.
  18. 1 Hour of Guided Meditation No Music - Day 8 - DONE.

It was hard today to keep my attention Focus 100% too much noise outside.

But it's okay... it will improve with time. :)

xyz_123 and Watanabe like this.
  19. Watanabe

Watanabe Fapstronaut

Good to read your updates regarding your meditations. I've been sticking to my new routine, half an hour morning and evening, with varied results, I absolutely feel more relaxed and at ease afterwards and have short periods of quiet, but overall my ability to stay concentrated or to stop my mind wondering during the practice is laughable, I keep bringing it back but before I know it another thought jumps out of nowhere to jostle for attention, that said I'm very happy with these beginings and look forward to sitting down in quiet.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  20. You can write dowm your progress here anytime, It takes a lots of progress to see improvement just keep on doing it.

You would see a big progress in 6 Months from now, which would be equal to 180 Hours of Meditation.

Just keep on going like that, you will end up controling your mind from wandering left and right, you are not alone!

I suspect i've had ADHD all my life, I was born Premature 7 Months Birth and I was very small with Low birth weight.

I think i've had it back than when i was a Kid i couldn't concentrate a bit, I was very very troublesome and i made a little of trouble to my parents, God Rest Both of their lovely souls...