1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One Hour Meditation - Challenge [30 Days]

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Watanabe

Watanabe Fapstronaut

Hey thanks for that I appreciate it and I will post every few days or more with a little progress report. I've always had a bit of an overly active mind\imagination and a good ability to day dream, so yeah I'm sure it'll take a bit of time to bring more quiet and concentration to my endeavours, but like you say, and in the same way as my nofap experiences, it's a long term situation which I'm prepared for, so yes let's see where it's at in 6 and 12 months+

Mr.Tony likes this.
  2. 6 - 12 Months - Let's see where it will get us! - I'll see you there than! ;)

bloudermilk24 and Watanabe like this.
  3. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Is 5 or 10 minute meditation everyday good enough?

Mr.Tony likes this.
  4. In the Long Run it's going to be Helpful to you, Just when you start it never ever skip a single day! It's important for your Mental Health, Good Luck my friend.

5. 1 Hour of Guided Meditation No Music - Day 9 - DONE.

I'm starting to feel more patience and more calmness, The Best is Yet to Come!

bloudermilk24 likes this.
  6. 1 Hour Guided Meditation with Music - Day 10 - DONE.

7. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 11 - DONE.

I can feel little improvement.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  8. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

What’s the improvement ?

Mr.Tony likes this.
  9. More calmness and More Focus, You will be prefering to stay alone and focus more. It's really helpful!

10. Changeforthebest

Changeforthebest Fapstronaut

I’ve always been checking out this cool car I want to buy for years. I don’t know if this if a problem but I can’t stop looking at the pictures and checking the price for years now but I don’t even have the money yet and ive never saved towards it. What should I do?

11. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

12. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 12 - DONE.

- Laying in Bed, due to insominia. Only slept 2-3 hours the night before, weaking up early morning. Gotta fix this!

Keep up the Good Work!

13. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music -Day 13 - DONE.

Laying down in bed while trying to fellow my breathing, I still find it difficult to fellow my breathing for a long period of time without my attention drifting right and left, but still I'll keep on doing it!

greenishmoon and Watanabe like this.
  14. bloudermilk24

bloudermilk24 Fapstronaut

#meditationlife love that

Mr.Tony likes this.
  15. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

What is your improvement

16. 1 Hour GuidedMeditation without Music -Day 14 - DONE.

Today was a great day, although there was a lot of noise in my house, but it is okay. It help you live in the Present moment.

17. My family members described i became much more Calm, and personaly i think i'm feeling the fellowing:

- Much more calm during the day
    - Living the Present Moment
    - Having more patience
    - Feel more Joy through out the day

I'm just a beginner though, still improving.

bloudermilk24 and greenishmoon like this.
  18. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Uh...Bro, I haven't been able to take the steering wheel of my mind for the past ten years. The ammount of things I have ruined because of it is beyond count. Meditation was one of the last things I tried and I have to say it is kind of working, slowly. I also encounter a lot of resistance when going to do it. I think I am not only accustomed but addicted to thought and anxious feelings.

Do you have any recommendation for me? After meditating I can see more. Not always clearly. Sometimes it just starts another unending chain of thoughts so I don't know. Any guided videos or methods would be fine also.

Mr.Tony, Watanabe and bloudermilk24 like this.
  19. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music -Day 15 - DONE.

I had to go the roof to practice it, too much noise at home. but it's really great :)

I still can't control my mind for 1 hour, but i can slightly control it for a some minutes, but that's really great.
    The best is yet to come!

20. Here, this is what i use:

you could see for yourself, if it's helpful, this one is 1 hour, you could start with 5 mins or 10 mins really depends on you!

Also you could try listenjng to Nature Meditatio too, it is also helpful!

The trick is not to stop once you start!

bloudermilk24 and greenishmoon like this.