1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One quote a day.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jk243, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Before you can be the best you can be. You gotta go BEAST mode. Over n over n over again .

fg4795 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. "Stretching beyond your own ideas and assumptions and reaching out for something which is greater that transcends them is an act of courage, integrity and commitment to your personal development and to true contribution in life. This is the road to Knowledge."
    Marshall Vian Summers

4. It is not my friend :( , wrote like this has no author still it is the most famous version, many think it is Cesar because of his famous quotes but technically there's no evidence that anybody ever written that phrase, many people wrote sentences like that even Plato once said a phrase like this, the nearest version is " Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" of latin writer Vegetius.
    Sorry for looking like a brown-nose but I really love latin, studied the language and their history for 6 years :)

5. "The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability."

6. You fine wit' me . I like latin two, except didn't spent so much time but learning Law demands it . You have such an upper hand cause your mother tangue origins from latin..so I respect you and appreciate just the humble way you explained .

Consume less, create more .

fg4795 likes this.
  7. I have indeed, I could translate in a decent way many latin phrases without studying just because of the sound of the words :)
    I know I am lucky, that's why I love my country

Coffee Candy and One Eyed Owl like this.
  8. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

you are angry if you live in the past. WHY HAVE I DONE THIS??!
    you are anxious if you live in the future. Will it be okey? Am I gonna be alright?
    you are happy if you live in the present. Just go with the flow.

(edited version from inspirational japanese guy)

if you read this you will have a great day

9. That may happen in a moment, which does not occur in a whole year

Coffee Candy and One Eyed Owl like this.
  10. "Don't look back. You're not going that way." Ragnar Lothbrok

eevahnits likes this.
  11. When I look in the mirror, I don't see myself
    I see the man I should be

12. "You have to do what you don't like to get what you like!"

Coffee Candy likes this.
  13. “It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”

cr7da8055 and Deleted Account like this.
  14. It's a jungle and we apes .

15. What?

[​IMG]
    Now i'm playing FINAL FANTASY X again, and this is one my favourite quotes from Auron: it's perfect for our journey on NoFap.
    Now i'm gonna replace it with some changes:
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and masturbating all days or live and fight for your life. Now is the time to change your journey! Your willpower is in your mind!"​

16. “If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.”

cr7da8055 likes this.
  17. The more the laws, the more the injustice
    It's a latin quote

18. Per aspera ad astra - Through hardships to the stars
    Common latin expression

TheWonderStag and Leader of ME like this.
  19. かずか

かずか New Fapstronaut

Knowing you’re different is only the beginning. If you accept these differences you’ll be able to get past them and grow even closer.” – Miss Kobayashi

Deleted Account and cr7da8055 like this.