1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One quote a day.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jk243, Nov 29, 2019.

1. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

It is the struggle itself that is most important. We must strive to be more than we are. It does matter that we will never reach out ultimate goal. The effort yields its own rewards.

Coffee Candy, ......., jk243 and 2 others like this.
  2. A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

3. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.

4. One Eyed Owl

There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it's just a matter of finding it.

5. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

“Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

6. Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.

7. Chusprox

Chusprox Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

"Our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy or unfulfilled"
    - M.Scott Peck

8. One Eyed Owl

Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay.

......., Coffee Candy and fg4795 like this.
  9. captaincharisma

captaincharisma Fapstronaut

“Your best days are ahead of you. The movie starts when the guy gets sober and puts his life back together; it doesn’t end there.”

– Bucky Sinister

......., King Tut 23 and fg4795 like this.
  10. One Eyed Owl

Villians who wear black hats are easy spot. Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who cloth themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged.

11. If I would give it all away, would it come back someway?

12. FellowCompanion

FellowCompanion Fapstronaut

"Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny." ― Lao Tzu

13. King Tut 23

King Tut 23 Fapstronaut

"The further I get, the further I want to go"
    -Nas

14. The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars. ~Jack Kerouac

15. One Eyed Owl

Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel.

16. FellowCompanion

FellowCompanion Fapstronaut

"When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive - to think, to enjoy, to love - then make that day count!" - Marcus Aurelius

....... and fg4795 like this.
  17. One Eyed Owl

Humans do have an amazing capacity for believing what they choose and excluding that which is painful.

Coffee Candy, ....... and fg4795 like this.
  18. Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.

19. King Tut 23

King Tut 23 Fapstronaut

"I've livin' through a lot of rough times, it was hard. That just one of the reasons I'ma take it so far"

One Eyed Owl and ....... like this.