1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One week

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FolicAcid, Jul 7, 2014.

1. FolicAcid

FolicAcid Fapstronaut

Well i have passed the one week finally. I feel a lot better then the previous times, no pain but still have urges. I went to the navy recruiter today for the third time with a serious outlook on my future. I made a 40 on the practice ASVAB ugh its better then my last times! Sadly i need a 50 to move on, I will try in a week again. Math is my downfall but NEVER GIVE UP...

2. 215

215 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on the one week mark, and good luck with your dreams, you can do it!

3. Hotshot

Hotshot Fapstronaut

Keep trying on those ASVAB tests and possibly get a "study guide" book for it... there are a lot of them out there for cheap [or free on the internet] that will really help you bring that ASVAB score up! I started with a 65 score, with the study guide a month later I got a 91. I never did join the military [medical issues] but it was a great experience learning new things and achieving the goal I had of getting a higher score. Which is great since you are much more likely to get a great MOS.