1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Online dating (women's attention)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Johnny13, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Johnny13

Johnny13 Fapstronaut

I've seen a lot of opinions from our girls here.
    It's frustrating for me to understand what exactly woomen in their 20's are looking for in o line dating.

Does the look is everything?
    Because there is a lot of girls that talk shit about men that don't respect them, only go for one night stands etc. I do understand that females get much more messages and attention then us.

So basically my question were what girls really want

2. It’s never a one size fits all type of thing.
    Just like with men. Some want a life partner, some are religious and are waiting for sex, some want to play around with as many as possible.

Most women do NOT want a player, she wants something real. Why do some women go for the player? Ego. Low self esteem, or just because she knows he won’t be attached.

koolpal likes this.
  3. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

"Girls" and "women" are not a monolithic group. They're human beings who are incredibly complex. Worry less about what they want, and focus more on becoming the man who you want to become, and then you'll be more likely to attract the kind of woman you are looking for.

4. Nines

Nines Fapstronaut

My Journal
    No better response can be said in this thread. If I was a mod, I'd lock it right here.
    /thread

A41:14A and SuperFan like this.
  5. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

They're all different. It goes both ways, men and women.

It depends on their values, and what they value in another person, whether it be wrong or right, prejudice or fair.

Some value having the same race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, social class, education, wealth, physical appearance, fashion sense, physical fitness, dietary goals, personality type, hobbies, etc. Others want someone otherwise.