Online vs Real life battle..

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Hey ladies and gentleman.

I've had a slight problem with dating all the time. I'll set up a online dating profile and actually meet an awesome woman that is really into me and eventually we start dating online. But the catch is always that some woman in real life starts liking me afterwords. I always miss out on the opportunity. I let her go because I'm with a woman online that I really like. Right now I'm hanging on like a needle in a haystack and you've almost found it.

Basically there is this woman I like at work and she always notices me and she seems chipper and most energetic when she sees me. Always saying hi pretty much. Another Woman I believe likes me to, but she is Mexican and I think we have a little bit of a language barrier. But she knows some English since we've talked before. The other day I was working in a department and she rubbed this device we use to find items along my arm. She also felt my bicep a week ago. So the attraction is there..

My big problem is. I have social anxiety and I always can make small talk or just goof around, but not get into good conversations. I can easily do it online like I am right now, but in real life I blank out usually...

2. MikeyRamirez

MikeyRamirez Fapstronaut

Whom do you like more? Go with her and see how it goes.
    Taylor swift says," oh my god, look at that face. That looks like my next mistake".