1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Only people with 30+ days can post here!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 30, 2021.

1. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

It' s in my signature - No P - 2500+ No MO - 1430+ days. :D Thank G-d.

Fantareality and Phast like this.
  2. You're a legendary fapstronaut!

Fantareality likes this.
  3. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

In the beginning i was determined,
    As time passed my will get stronger and stronger...and now i am just flowing with the streak.
    Also i was training very hard in the gym , taking cold showers, eating healthy, focused on work, enjoying the beautiful nature..etc etc...i was occupied.

Fantareality and Phast like this.
  4. 32 days, starting a journal and finding an AP helps a lot

5. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

If I could do it, everyone can do it, that's why I am still here - to show that it is possible and not a fairy tale to get free from PMO completely. And not only that but even if you are young and single (like me).

Also an extra tip: Anger is due to arrogance (well sometimes could be due to chemistry imbalance). The fact that you want things to go your way. You have to work on patience and humility. Accept that you are not G-d in this world.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    Fantareality likes this.
  6. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Day 1173, there's only struggles when im feeling low, if you feeling good you have no issues so keep going

Fantareality and CarP like this.
  7. Day 275! This is amazing.
    Glad you're used to the lifestyle you're living.

8. Yup. I learned that there are times when I need to do some activities with other people.

I am arrogant. I'm a narcissist. I'll be careful with my ego. I sometimes felt unstoppable. But I won't let my arrogance get the best of me.

Maybe you have flatlines, which come and disappear.

Fantareality, CarP and Agent like this.
  9. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

I don't know, i simply i never had a enjoyable life in general

Fantareality likes this.
  10. This is sad. I think you should start asking this question: "Why life doesn't feel enjoyable?" After that, your mind will answer. The answer will be in a form of an abstract images. Maybe there's a sound. Maybe it's a mixture of both. You only need to listen to your mind.;)

Fantareality and Agent like this.
  11. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

The problem is when you know the reasons but you simply can't change those things, you can only accept them and get over it

12. I wish you the best, man. :emoji_thumbsup:

Agent likes this.
  13. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Thank you, same to you.

Phast likes this.