1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

only ugly girls approach me in dating sites?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by DeAndre85, Jun 23, 2018.

1. There's nothing wrong with dating sites. I met my wife on eHarmony. She contacted me first. She's attractive to me. No one is going to cast her for The Bachelor but she is a good-looking, smart (PhD) woman, and she's very deep spiritually. We are compatible beyond my wildest dreams.

Stop projecting your own ego (and low self-esteem) onto other women. Read the profiles, don't just look at the pictures. What all of your judging women by their looks tells me is that you don't know yourself well enough to tell me what kind of a partner you really want.

Not meaning to be harsh but trying to give you a jolt. If you're going to have a successful relationship, you're going to need to see past looks. In order to see past looks, you're going to have to know and have confidence in yourself. Yes, I am challenging you that you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be concerned with the appearance of your partner.

Peace,
    -Quinn

2. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

Yes, I do believe you attracted these women because you are very intelligent and educated,but you must also have charisma and natural confidence that they like as well. Love your answers on this thread.

koolpal likes this.
  3. doctorcowherd

doctorcowherd Fapstronaut

Online dating is advertising, and most people are only capable of selling themselves short.

koolpal and Woodcutter74 like this.