1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Opioid withdrawal (possibly) destroys my dick

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Withdrawal_X, Jun 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Withdrawal_X

Withdrawal_X New Fapstronaut

Hey bois, i have a serious problem.

I don't have any problems with NoFap directly. I am on Day 183 with no problems (but that has a reason, kinda cheated).
    My Problem is, that i am on Opioid withdrawal right now. It's pretty mild, nothing like a heroin withdrawal or any of that. I feel pretty good.

My addiction also helped me to even get to the point i am right now. It's easy to not masturbate, when your libido get's killed by drugs. But since i now stopped doing opioids, it all comes back big time. I am really horny (would be managable) and i am really sensitive. The combination of this two symptoms lead to my problem, which is, that i have uncontrollable orgasms and i even hurt my dick.

It starts with me getting really warm and my heart starts to beat really fast. I get really aroused for absolutly no reason. It could happen while i think about anything. There is no real trigger for that. A rock hard erection follows and then, every small stimulus is enough, to get an orgasm. Even the fucking air blowing past. It's ridiculous.

But that's not all. I have wet dream's, alot of them. At one point, while sleeping, it's seems that i somehow hurt my dick. It's not swollen or weirdly colored, is just get's hard sometimes while it's flaccid and that can be painfull. I am seriously worried something worse will happen.

Is there someone who could give some advice? I would be really thankfull for that!

2. It seems two earth plates are now crushing and you‘re in the midst of an earthquake. Opioids withdrawal symptoms and the waking up of your dick.
    I guess I would allow myself an extra time where I would try to keep the damage as low as possible.
    - Go through to the end of the physical withdrawal symptoms and when there is need for it, jerk off (look at it from a medical perspective). Then of course when my body got the message of no more opioids are gonna come, could relax and go back to normal stop the wanking. Then start from there.
    How does that sound?

3. Withdrawal_X

Withdrawal_X New Fapstronaut

That's probably the only solution to this. I am on Day 4 and normaly withdrawal stays for around 7 Days.

Orgasms feel great, but the feeling afterwards just sucks. Never really cared about my "streak". In my head, i just thought that i stopped with masturbation. I want to go back there, felt much better.

Thank you for your time!

Deleted Account likes this.