1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Orgasm while sleeping?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by richsimm22, Mar 7, 2021.

1. richsimm22

richsimm22 Fapstronaut

I'm on day 20 and woke up last night feeling like I'd just had an orgasm. No evacuation. Just the feeling. Did I have a wet dream? Couldn't quite tell if I dreamt the feeling but it felt very real.

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. don0529

don0529 Fapstronaut

it could have been just a feeling that was confined to the dream world or it could have been that you woke up before the feeling of arousal progressed into a full orgasm. Either way, its all good.

+TenPercent and modern milarepa like this.
  3. I've had this feeling a few times before. Most notably after 111 days without an emission of any kind, I had an intense dream but woke up to find no wet spot. I felt euphoric for at least half the day (despite being a work day) and really felt like I had "gotten laid" the night before.
    I call it a "dry dream", because I'm convinced that I experienced an orgasm in my brain, even if not in my balls.

Sadly, I got fixated on trying to figure out how to have more of those dreams :rolleyes:

One week later, on day 118, I had another, but not nearly as powerful. Another week later, I relapsed. :oops:

richsimm22 likes this.