Orgasms Ruin Relationships

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by PeacockS, Apr 15, 2019.

1. I will not. I'm not gonna sit around and let someone be rude and basically blame someone for all of the sins of the country they were born in, and then let that same person act all high and mighty and tell everyone not to start arguements. It's absurdly hypocritical and manipulative.

EatCake and Little Bo Peep like this.
  2. Thats hilarious portrait man. Just calm down now

3. What is op?? Used it twice

4. Don't tell me what to do. And no, it's not hilarious, its manipulation and bullying tactics.

Whatever, I'm done with this conversation. Clearly you are incapable of taking an responsibility for anything.

5. Original Poster. As in, the guy who started this thread.

Little Bo Peep likes this.
  6. Yeah, and then after you condemn Germany for that, and they respond and tell you that's unfair, you should also tell then that they're inciting an argument and that they need to be nice to you and just let you say whatever you want about them and they're not allowed to defend themsleves, or else they're being mean bullies and you're the victim.

7. See these sentiments come. I just expressed those. At least theresa may regretted the incident.
    Germany have eradicated everything nazi i think. Nazi is not legal in germany now as per my knowledge.

8. I am sorry for being rude at some points. Emotions control us sometimes

9. The use of the word "regret" might be a bit of a lost in translation issue here. If you're saying people should feel sad that bad things happened, yes, of course. That's empathy, and most people have it. But "regret" is usually something you feel when you, personally, did something wrong. It's not commonly used as a sentiment of "I wish that didn't happen," but more, "I wish I hadn't done that." So since Ginny obviously didn't personally do any of those things, it wouldn't make sense for her to "regret" them. She can still say she wishes they wouldn't have happened, or say that the people were wrong for doing them, but that's not generally referred to as "regret."

10. God bless you

11. Even that didn't come from her. As if it happened and she is indifferent to that.
    Even i regret 2nd world war. It was a huge loss to world.

12. Ginny is not an emotionless robot. I've known her for a while, and she certainly has a heart. You've talked to her once, in a conversation that basically started out as an attack on her and put her in defensive mode. It's completely unfair to act like you know her now and judge her for that.

13. Okzz

14. People love to spew bullsh!t! o_O

15. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

@delhiboy. Look, I don't know how old are you but but you sure act like a man-child. Not only did you tried to shield your nonsensical arguements by avoiding giving a proper response (I am still waiting by the way), but when you saw that you couldn't defend yourself anymore you try to make other users feel guilty about things they aren't responsible of, ending the whole thing with a condecending "God bless you". Wonderful.

Was it too hard to just say "It is my point of view" and that's it? I also find amusing how OP just got out and didn't returned, a really smart move. You need to understand that not everyone has to think like you and there is nothing wrong with that.

16. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

I legit just had this very thing happen to me. I apparently made someone relapse. I guess I hold all the power :emoji_shrug::emoji_nail_care:

What a weird world.

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

People need to take responsability for their actions, you cannot just blame something else for your mistakes.

Little Bo Peep and EatCake like this.
  18. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Exactly. Own that s**t. Helps you grow as a human, amirite?

19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Yes. It reminds me of a conversation I heard once, it was something like this: "You believe something is true until something goes wrong then you turn around and put the blame on something else. 'It's not my fault', 'It's not your fault'. In denial you just look for another, more convinient truth, in order to make yourself feel better, leaving behind in an instant the so called 'Truth' you once embraced."

Little Bo Peep and EatCake like this.
  20. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Word