1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Our curse is our greatest blessing

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by HecTormoku, May 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. HecTormoku

HecTormoku Fapstronaut

You read right. PMO, drug addiction, alcoholism, you name it. Every single one of those behaviors are indeed the best way to recognize our need to change. We are not just an average group of men and women struggling with sexual issues, we are human beings fighting an enemy bigger than any other threat out there. We are fighting against ourselves, we are fighting all those mind mechanisms we've accepted as an absolute truth in our life with no questions about it. We're not satisfied with traditional media that justifies that PMO is “normal" or the way society treats addicts as some sort of social disease instead of a suffering being that needs lots of love and self improvement. No, we're far beyond that.

This “curse" of ours made us hide our deepest needs and kept us away from reality, but at the same time the mere fact that we're daily facing those behaviors, is what is blessing our journey through life. I have no doubt that, when we're all finally free from every form of addiction, we will be the great men and women we were always meant to be.

Remeber to build healthy habits, try new things, read a lot, forgive the people in your past or your present (specially yourself), but most important of all: focus in the solution, not in the problem.

That's how you can transform a curse to a blessing.

I send you my best wishes, bros :) I may not have reach 90 days P free but this is what I was thinking during these months were I decided to change my life. :D
    Stay strong! And thanks for being so awesome!

Force Majeure and J-CAT like this.