Thank you! Right now it's easy the enforce them but I know he is gonna test me on them alot. So I have to be aware and strong about keeping what I want as my numer one prio. She seems to be doing better, I'm waiting to hear back. But I can almost guarantee that we should do 2 weeks of elimination and then a trigger test. That would be give her eggs and she if we get an reaction. We have done the same with milk a few times so I feel like i know this stuff fairly well by now. Bloodtest are really inaccurate at her age, the need to at least be one year. So it's hard for the doctors to do that much. She is scheduled tho allready for test in February/March as a follow up on her milk allergy. And yea I have had a decent day, little one is fuzzy about sleep. Trying to nezzle her way in to sleeping in my bed. So right now she usually spends half the night in her bed and half the night as a coala on me. And that cute but not comfortable. So I am tired and would like some me time, but I know that this is just a phase and I will get a bit more me time in a while. But yea after last night when I told him my boundries I have a huge wave of anxiety, that almost felt unmanagble. But when those feelings settled I felt pretty calmed and relaxed for the first time in a few weeks. I guess most of the anxiety came from truely speaking my mind and how he would take it.