Out of no were in a very low mood

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Lion777, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Lion777

Lion777 Fapstronaut

Hey guys

Really weird, iam usually a guy how trains 1-2 times a day. Run 7 mille without any problems. And iam working on my craft (boxing) every day.

But this week iam totally crashed. I have no motivation to do anything. And feel super energetic and tired at the same time.

Some changes in my life are

-I quit coffe 7 days ago
    -I life with my dad now its 4 days
    -Maby flatline? But iam way past day 150
    - overall stress. I have vacation but feel useless and iam a bit broke

Feel lonely as fuck to but i have always felt like that. And its hard to change in this mood because iam not proud of meself right know.

I also feel small urges are trying to break trow my solid armor. I haven't had serious urges i a long time i think its because of bad eating.

Hope you guys can help me

2. BornAgain'18

BornAgain'18 Fapstronaut

Dude I think it's loneliness. I am going through a similar situation myself. I have always been pretty much a loner, and it hasn't really affected me much, but now I think it's taking a tole on me. All of a sudden a couple weeks ago I had a serious episode with anxiety and I think it was due to the fact that I don't really have any friends in the city I live in. I've pledged to start going out more, and seeing if that helps with the anxiety.

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  3. Lion777

Lion777 Fapstronaut

thanks for your replie
    I think your right about that is caused by lonliness. Iam doing a little better , i getting slowly back in my normal routine.
    But iam stuglling now living with my dad. I dont really like it here because i cant find my drive here.
    There is not really a place here were i can train or meditate properly.

But yeah iam kind of a loner to, not a loser but deffinalty a loner. Iam very social but making friends is hard for me.
    Because iam looking very strong and i am but also very insecure.

I think i need to do some changes to make my life more enjoyable, and getting a bit more free of my partents.

I dont really like my mom and dad. I cant talk with them on my level, is maby sound cocky but yeah.
    For example if i start to talk about healthy eating they get angry, if i say things like iam gonna win that match they say, now change very low you wont make it. They or so facking socity normal and bit toxic maby.

And the worst is they say all the time how much they do for me, and how great they are. for explame when if i say mom i dont feel very good she start yelling at me. When i come home from school she start yelling at me.

She has crazy moods wings to, at one moment she calls me a dog , and at an another moment a sweetheart

4. BornAgain'18

BornAgain'18 Fapstronaut

Yeah definitely sounds like your parents are toxic. My parents are pretty toxic as well. They drank every weekend when I was young and that would always lead to them having huge arguments and just created a dysfunctional setting to grow up in.

Yeah you're definitely going to have to find time to get away from them. How old are you?

5. Lion777

Lion777 Fapstronaut

Iam 19

6. BornAgain'18

BornAgain'18 Fapstronaut

Yeah man. When I was 19 I was going through some of the same stuff while living with my parents. I realized that it was not healthy for me to live with them, so I decided to make a change.

The first thing I did was get a night job. (3:30-midnight) That way I would be at work when they were at home in the evening, and I could wake up in the middle of the day with the house to myself while they were at work.

After doing this for a while I had saved up enough money to get my own place, and I moved out. Since then I have progressively become more and more independent of them.

Ultimately, it is up to you to decide what you are willing to accept in your life.

Good luck brother

7. Lion777

Lion777 Fapstronaut

Thankyou brother
    I was having an amazing week. Felt on top of the world. But until yesterday i kinda completely broke. It started by eating a bit of junk food. But i think fatigue played a role to.

Its really weird that i get depressed so random and easy sometimes.

Pffff i really hope i dont have manic depression or something scary like that

I hope i get over this quick i need to do it completely meself that the hard part