1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Over 100 days of NoFap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Captain B, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Iasitasya

Iasitasya Fapstronaut

Its those people we call winners that lose most. M. Jordan said, "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
    Consider that the master has failed more times than the beginner had even tried. Habituate your loss: start pathetically easy (say, relapsing once every day) and increase that slowly over time. If you're not moving slow, you're not moving at all. Success is jumping from failure to failure without an ebb in enthusiasm. And if your enthusiasm does wane, than make it more: emotions must be viewed as something you do, not something that happens. Take no shame in losing and don't be so hard on yourself: be a friend rather than a tyrant to yourself, a friend who wants the best for yourself, because only those who go *together go furthest: true, they lose most at the little games, but it's because of this that they win at life.

Lombardi said: "Winning isn't everything: it's the only thing." Don't misconstrue this to mean that every little game must be won. Lombardi was saying that only the eternal game (life) matters.

Mother nature has made it so that nothing of value can be achieved without suffering. The distinction, then, lies in suffering with purpose, and suffering without. Great meaning and lasting pleasure can be found in developing your skills, in creating, and in serving.
    Help other people, revitalize your god, have faith, laugh at yourself (for thinking you're significant in infinity): there's no point to the universe anyway, but as humans we don't live by 'point', but by beauty. I think that to take life seriously means something such as this: that whatever a person chooses to do on this planet be done in the lived truth of the terror of creation, of the grotesqueness, of the rumble of panic that lies underneath everything. Otherwise, it is false.

*Of course, solitude is undeniably important. All man's miseries derive from not being able to sit quietly in a room alone. Without great solitude, no serious work is possible, and while conversation enriches the understanding, solitude is the school of genius.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    Awakeatlast likes this.
  2. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

Wow that was inspiring Dude. It's Given me lots of motivations. I am gonna continue even stronger.

3. infinity.point

infinity.point Fapstronaut

That was helpful, Thanks for the motivation

TPanda likes this.
  4. Rey Rey

Rey Rey Fapstronaut

It's really amazing I loved the tips man. Keep in keeping man

5. Damn! So motivating bro. I've gone for the same approach as you. No P but MO for my first 90 days (slowly weening off it) then 90 days hard mode. Love this man! Thanks.

Until next time;
    ICDATIGBFUHHAP