1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Over 300 Days of NoFap Lifestyle ( Thoughts, feelings, successes)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by FappieChan, Nov 14, 2019.

1. FappieChan

FappieChan Fapstronaut

Hope everybody is thriving in no nut November and more importantly becoming a better version of themselves! Today I am over 300 days of NoFap and I feel amazing. I touched on it a little in my previous posts (go check them out if you havent) but today i feel so great. My day was subpar and afew things went wrong at work but I still have this feeling of happiness for absolutely no reason. I remember back in early February when I was fapping continuously I struggled to make myself enjoy things I used to love. Now just listening to a good song makes me smile. Not even just smile, if its a really deep song I feel a deep happiness that feels like its touching my soul. I find it so much easier to connect with things , people and situations on an emotional level. Before living this lifestyle I was literally a walking zombie. I barely smiled or really talked to people I don't know. Now I'm always smiling just naturally and I feel so alive. People are so drawn to me now. Ofcourse there are bad days but now my bad days are better than alot of my "good" days I had when I was stuck in this addiction.These "superpowers" we talk about are really just how it is and what it feels like to be human, but some of us are so deep in our addiction, our brains are so destroyed that we don't remember what being human and really FEELING feels like. Im trying to express how I'm feeling right now guys, the pure joy and confidence I have at this moment but I don't think this thread is doing it justice. These last 300 days of my life have no doubt been the best of my life. Since I started this every aspect of my life has elevated from finances to love life to family to work to anything and everything! Nofap will not automatically turn your life around, it wont. BUT it will take the blinders off your eyes so you can see what issues are really happening in your life and it will give you the energy to be able to fix those issues! But YOU have to want it for yourself. I see alot of people saying " 50 days of nofap, nothing is happening, i feel no different,theres no such thing as superpowers" Well what have you been doing for those 50 days? Have you been putting yourself out there in social situations,networking,actively working on yourself, etc.? Or have you just been spending your days secluded, wasting time on youtube or social media constantly without getting out of your comfort zone? YOU HAVE TO WATER A SEED FOR IT TO GROW. Anybody that is on the fence about trying nofap, DONT BE. This is absolutely the best decision I have made in my 24 years of living.
    I love you all and if you have any questions feel free to ask me anything! Stay strong everybody and trust the process.

2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

thanks for this beautiful post, man! I will checkout your other success stories. I think the the above bit was the highlight of your post, because it reminds me of myself when I was on day 160. I was still the depressed, anxious and lazy fuck even after not fapping for 160 days.......if Only I woke up early, worked out and spent time learning JS, I would have been in a good position right now.

FappieChan likes this.
  3. FappieChan

FappieChan Fapstronaut

I've had streaks like that too man, where i was lazy and idol. My longest time abstaining always came not when i was focusing on not fapping but when i was focusing on a goal instead. If you have 1 or 2 goals outside of work and school that you can dedicate your free time and energy to then your days of nofap will fly by. That simple shift in mindset can be the difference between abstaining for 2 weeks versus abstaining for 4 months.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I agree with you 100% on that, man! May be I will be a better person if I was striving towards a goal instead of living in anxiety, depression and lazyness.

FappieChan likes this.