1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Overcoming Lustful thoughts

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Emil666, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Emil666

Emil666 New Fapstronaut

I barely had sex in my life and my relationships were always long-distance. This has created from young age the addiction to PMO. Also, it makes me lust sometimes unconsciously on random women on the street even when I am in a relationship and that makes me feel bad as if I am not in control of my mind and allowing an egoic lustful personality take over me. The amount of energy surging right through my brain and makes me feel very overwhelmed. How can I overcome it?

2. Come up with a goal, in clear terms. List the pros and cons of this addiction for yourself. And then come up with a plan of your days you would like to spent really and stick to the activities you plan to do on that day. Trust me it helps a lot.

Focus on your other goals, women are just another human being. It is natural to be attracted to the beautiful ones, and turn your head. Don't stare for too long and it should be fine. Just treat them like a human.

SirErnest likes this.
  3. Maybe some people have total mastery, but as most of us are not monks in Nepal, you get used to it, plus it's normal to notice hot women.
    My rule at the moment is to notice an attractive woman (that part is genetic) but not allow myself to stare or fantasize.
    Don't worry about your lack of sexual experience-it's not always the pinnacle of life.

LongWayToGo likes this.
  4. steezytheneezy

steezytheneezy Fapstronaut